Global Economic Indicator Service. Monitor the major economic events from 200 countries covering over 2000 recurring macro-economic indicators, such as the GDP data, unemployment releases and PMI numbers.
Coverage includes more than 6.7 million trend series and around 300,000 forecast series, the databases comprise approximately 8.6-million-time series with decades of historical data.
- Alternatives methods: JSON feed for economic calendar are also available that can be integrated onto the company’s system
- Live data: updated 24/5, immediately after the data has been released
- Historical data: includes feed of all previous economic indicators available
- Currency: Most of the data is monthly, supplemented by daily, quarterly, semi-annual and annual data, all starting from when they first became available.
- Use of primary official sources: central banks, statistical offices, finance ministries, stock exchanges, industry associations, and other government and semi-government bodies.
Delivery: Online Analytics Platform, API or Datafeed