Real-time streaming cryptocurrency L1/L2 price data feed of the top cryptocurrency exchanges by $volume and OTC liquidity providers, offering access to streaming price feeds from these trading platforms in one feed. APIs are accessible via a suite of WebSocket and REST APIs.
- Stream real-time data into charts and back-fill time series history to build tick, minute or daily charts.
- Stream data to monitor/analyze all markets in real-time to identify trading opportunities
- Leverage historical database to back test trading strategies
- Power software solutions with all the data and news solutions supported
Flexible Access Packages
Raw Price Data (via WebSocket API (Firehose) )
- Other access is a Market State REST API to pull all cryptocurrency pairs supported in real-time at the current time in JSON or CSV format
Allows you to pull time series history per market per exchange. Use to backfill charts in real-time or pull data to back test trading strategies. Our historical database is growing by over 1gb per day and includes the following features:
- Trade data starts January 2018 to date
- Minute bar data since inception on most pairs
- Daily bar data since coin inception
News Feed. A News API that pushes top stories as well as ticker tagged news stories as they are published.