Source Specialized Data to Make Better Decisions
Better Decisions Require Better Data
D.A.R. Partners, a Certified SDVOSB, was founded on two service pillars:
- To be your “one-stop shop” for market research, contracting, and program/customer support for specialized information services.
- To support you in the acquisition of cybersecurity, data management, and data analytics.
For many of our government clients, D.A.R. acts as your “data and technology scout,” constantly researching, vetting and providing the solution to best meets your requirements and objectives.
We help you make better decisions with better data. D.A.R. identifies the best sources available and often facilitates partner agreements that streamline acquisition. By partnering with DAR, you create a single conduit for multiple acquisitions that, over time, accelerate purchases and seamlessly aggregate many different data and analytic sources.
We help program managers with market research as DAR is continuously meeting with established and new information and software companies. With D.A.R., program managers become more aware of the best or notable emerging sources of data for specific requirements and which platforms, can be easily integrated, to create uniform workflow products.
D.A.R. Partners is the Team to Help You
- Offer Innovative “Data” COTS Software. Source proven data sets from around the world
- Mitigate Your Risks. Ensure our suppliers adhere to over 20 areas of compliance
- Easy to Contract with. Ensure the best contract vehicle is available to support your acquisition strategy
- Minimize On-boarding Risk. Focus on a smooth integration to minimize risk for your systems and staff
- Reduce Market Research Time. Support market intelligence for difficult to find software and data sources
Past Performance Success Story
“Census Bureau has a Trusted Data Provider for their Complex Research Tasks”
Situation: The Census Bureau has an ongoing need to validate its proprietary data accuracy that is critical to many Federal programs. Census must also collect data in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
Solution: D.A.R. Partners works with Census to use commercial data to increase efficiency of their research efforts. The use of commercial data helps programs improve data accuracy of ongoing data analysis and provides realistic context for future planning.
Results: With D.A.R. Partners, U.S. Census Bureau has an experienced, small business partner that improves data acquisition while reducing time and costs. For one major project, D.A.R. Partners was able to source critical data and save at least 25% on data acquisition costs over legacy data contracts.
Contact us and we can talk more specifically about the services provided and the results achieved.
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA)
- U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
D.A.R. Partners is constantly expanding ways for you to “get to” these innovative capabilities. One example for data provisioning is the FEDLINK contract (LC14C7103). As a prime contractor, we provide one of the most widely accessible contracts in the Federal government for information services. It has acquisition-friendly options as well (Click for PDF with information about FEDLINK).