Demographic research and survey support.
- Increase survey selection participation rates.
- Add granularity to desired research outcomes.
- Improve strategic outreach efforts with better contact information.
- Augment existing stakeholder information for targeted messaging.
- Develop custom risk factors.
- Create alternative metrics to validate corporate disclosure.
- Develop knowledge graphs for multi-variable analysis.
- Improve Supply Chain resiliency through scenario development.
Environment, Social Governance (ESG), climate risk and supply chain resiliency.
Global trade and economic research support.
- Gain additional visibility on global supply chains.
- Improve Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
- Improve local economic development.
- Highlight Health disparities based on geo-economic relationships.
- Use alternative data sources to improve market monitoring.
- Access to data on 170 Exchanges, 21 Instrument types and almost 500,000 global bonds.
- Access to niche and global corporate data.